Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Robot Friends

The future is now, or then, or...I don't know. Look it's a robot!1. Royal Orderly Robot - spaceboyjordo
2. Mechanical Womb and Clockwork Fetus - liquidsolution
3. Clockwork - forgottenrobots
4. Tiny Robot is Disgruntled - industrialfairytale
After yesterday's recycled finds, I had robots on the brain. This is just a teeny tiny sampling of the miraculous robot unearthing. From the insanely incredible clockwork fetus to the itty bitty disgruntled robot, there is a robot for every need and personality. I so wanted to share more of them, but I restrained myself. Four finds a day, that's my rule, but be warned, this is absolutely not my last robot post.

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Jessy said...

Oh, I love the tiny disgruntled one! So very cute!

Sarah Dungan said...

Love the clockwork fetus sculpture!

AJ said...

Yay, I love steampunk robots! Looking forward to future robot posts, too :)

Diana said...

I freaking adore robots. When you couple them with rust color and a muted palette, it feels like falling in love.

One of my unfinished paintings concerns a tiny robot. I've got to get back to it, after this push.

Loved this feature. Good work! Hey, P.S. I want to make graphics for you... let's talk offline.

Artsnark said...

Yay! Robots Rule :D

Anonymous said...

Clockwork Fetus..omg!