Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Deep Sea Adventures

Before we could fly, we could sail and dive. The sea was our adventure.1. Explorations 8x8 TTV Fine Art Photography Collage - xenya
2. Teacup Travelers - WinonaCookie
3. Sea Urchin Ring - OctopusMe
4. Lake. - jdmphotographs
The ocean still holds so many mysteries, it calls to us with deep sea creatures, high sea adventures and the thrill of the unknown so close to us. The deep sea diver braves dangerous waters. Perhaps his maiden went on a fruitless voyage to find him. All that remains of him now is a heavy metal helmet and the bits and pieces of sea life he collected preserved for all time.

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

that_rat said...

My first thought was Bioshock and the lumbering Big Daddy...can't wait for Bioshock 2...

Unknown said...

I love anything vintage scuba. So much the better if it's steampunk scuba. These pieces are great.

AJ said...

How cool! I just got a brass porthole mirror for my b-day -- trying to figure out where I'm going to hang it. It would be well-accented by any of these items!

The story for the teacup travelers is truly brilliant. That's one clever seller :)

Julie said...

Great finds! Thanks so much for including my helmet!

Winona Cookie said...

Cool feature! Thanks so much for including the teacup travelers :-)

Anonymous said...

NOM NOM NOM

Artsnark said...

just fabulous