Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clean

2. Alchemy Soap - Amandalouise
3. Gypsy Caravan Soap Bar - scodioli
4. Dragons Blood Spa Gift Set - solsticescents
I don't normally featured the bath items here since it's awful hard to judge their worth based on a simple picture. That being said, until I am awesome enough that people start sending me free samples, I shall judge these items worth on a simple picture...and I deem them worthy, at least the picture of them anyway. Who say steampunk and goth has to stop at the bathroom door? I say sprinkle your oddness wherever you can.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Sewicked said...

Maybe now they'll send you samples. We can hope. Not that I'm saying that you need soap...I'll just be quiet now.

Photographer Leia said...

My favorite dark soap and perfume shop on Etsy just closed its doors. Thanks for posting this. There are SO many soap makers on Etsy, but usually they have very fluffy scents that are all bunnies and rainbows. I hope to try some of these people in the future.