Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary

TotusMel's Wunderkammer Is Now One Year Old
1. Absinthe Collar - choklit
2. Mathematics of the Octo-Pi - binarywinter
3. She Does Not Wait For June (steampunk collage art print) - stilettoheights
4. Elegant Black Paisely Tailed Vixen - damselinthisdress
A year ago I had an idea to do my own finds blog. I wasn't sure I had an audience. I wasn't sure I'd be able to find enough pieces to keep going, but here we are one year later and I'm still at it. To celebrate, I featured the exact same sellers today that I featured in my first post, Steam Heat. The blog went though an amazing redesign, Thanks Sarah and has over 375 followers now. If you have any ideas or suggestions for the future of the Wunderkammer, please share and I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Congrats on a great year! Many happy returns of the day!!!

Artsnark said...

Happy Happy Blogoversary!

Sewicked said...

I don't like every single piece that you pick, but I always find them interesting. And I do like a lot of the picks.

. c h o k l i t . said...

Happy Wunder-versary! I can't believe it's been a year... and still so many incredible things to feature...

Etsy is truly an endless well of treasure, and you, my dear, are amazingly talented at finding all the shiniest needles in the haystack. Thank you!

Ree said...

Happy Anni! I love your blog!

Xoxoxxx Ree

KD said...

So glad you've kept this going, I love looking through all of your picks!

AJ said...

Hard to believe its already been a year! Keep up the great work :D

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday, liebe Wunderkammer!

doctor insectus said...

Found so many of my etsy favorites here. Thank you Wunderkammer, and happy blogversary!