Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random

Collection
1. METAL CORSET - metalcorset
2. steampunk iron half mask - diarmentcreations
3. Cinnamon Streusel Bagel - etched copper necklace - 3squares
4. Steampunk Time Traveler Copper Warrior Bracelet - moonlightbeadworks
Yep, it's another one of those. A random mixing of pieces found in the past as I searched for other themed collections. I only have to wait until enough of them look like they belong together to give them they're own feature.
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

3 squares said...

LOVE your random finds. Thanks so much for making my necklace a part of it.

Silver Canyons said...

your presentation is fabulous and you have chosen wonderful finds!

Beadsme said...

Lovely selections.

Paige said...

Nom nom nom, steamy bagel... lol...
Nice choices! The bracelet is also an eyecatching piece. And that mask could make for an interesting persona...

Lisa Lehmann @StudioJewel said...

that bagel is fabulous! wow

Unknown said...

Fascinating finds!