Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring

Jewelry With A Little Spring Zing
1. Steampunk Flower Necklace - bionicunicorn
2. Spinning Sunflower Domed Pendant - roneprinz
3. Just Me Spring rain glass bottle vintage brass chain necklace - justmejewelry
4. Beauty is the Key - HappenchanceAndOdd
Take some flowers and gentle rain add a dash of gears a little brass and silver and you've got some Steampunk Spring.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

T. Lilly said...

Very steamy spring!

Miss Bohemia said...

I love your blog & I love your steampunk choices. I've been searching for a while for blogs with steampunk features & I'm glad I found yours.

You have featured some great finds & I am currently reading through your older posts and finds.

I have given your blog a 'Beautiful Blogger' award on my blog!

Best wishes!

Jen